Sunday, December 21, 2008

This friday!

We leave this Friday! I'm so excited! I'm ready...well, okay, maybe not ready as in have all my bags packed, paperwork, various stuff that I wind up carting with me to Mississippi each time prepared but emotionally ready to be in Pearlington. I'm praying for two very specific things:

1. Team unity. Our meetings have been good and it seems like a good group but we can always pray for team unity.

2. A clear day of travel on the 26th. Flying in an out of Denver. It worries me...and so does the report that their are luggage issues there as well. Might want to pack an extra pair of...:)

Here's where we are financially as of today:

Amount needed: $16,000
Amount brought in: $15,075
Amount still needed**: $2,546

Number of people on the team: 20
Number of people fully sponsored: 11
Number of people within $150 of being fully sponsored: 6

We can do this!
**If you are confused by this number see previous posts on the subject.

No comments: