Thursday, December 2, 2010

I want an exclamation point!

I realized awhile back that I type, a lot, in exclamation points. They end most of my sentences...usually. Tonight, as I was updating our Fundraising Thermometer, I accidentally reversed the two numbers. Instead of our goal being $9000, I put in $8384, so that when I typed the $9000 in the donated to date total, the thermometer got really full and got an exclamation point beside the number like this $8384! And yes, it was in green.

While $8384 is impressive, it's not our goal. We still have time to make that exclamation point happen! Help the team today, please!

Thank you to all who have donated so far...come back the week of December 16th-24th. You'll see pictures, read funny stories and see just what your donations are going towards! Plus, you can leave notes of encouragement and love to us...which makes the whole week that much more fun. =)

No comments: