Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fundraiser, Fundraiser, Fundraiser!

I had the whole announcer voice thing going on in my head while I typed that blog title. Just thought you would like to know that.


December 6th from 2-6pm the Mississippi Mission Team is holding a Kid-Sitting Fundraiser at Felton Presbyterian! For a mere $20 per child (there is a deal for families) we'll take care of the kids while parents head out to go shopping, have a late lunch, go to a movie or just have 4 hours of peace! Snacks will be provided along with amazing Kid-Sitters! And we promise not to actually sit on them...much.


For all you Mississippi Team members that means that we need your help between 1pm and 7pm. Anyone who helps will have part of the proceeds put towards their trip. So spread the word, get kids there! It's gonna be fun.


As for our weekly updates...drumroll please...(yes I'm a little excitable today, I've been stuck at home sick all week, give me a break.)

Estimated amount needed: $16,000
Amount received to date: $8,904
Amount still needed: $7,096

2000 in a week isn't bad...but we can do better! Let's get that number lower!

No comments: